S533_OPI_728-x-90.gif
  • Astarael

ASUS Perfect Warranty Offers Free One-Time Coverage for User-Inflicted Damage

Today, ASUS announced the launch of ASUS Perfect Warranty, a free additional protection service applicable to user-inflicted damage, which is typically not covered by the manufacturer's warranty.


ASUS Perfect Warranty absorbs 80% of the repair cost of user-inflicted damage such as spills, electrical surges, or breakage from drops, and is automatically included with any 2019 and 2020 ASUS productivity or gaming laptop purchased and activated from 1 January 2020 onwards.


Currently, this free perk is only available for products purchased in Malaysia and Brunei, and only during the first year of the manufacturer warranty.

To claim ASUS Perfect Warranty, simply bring your damaged unit and proof of purchase to any authorised ASUS Service Centre in Malaysia or Brunei. The ASUS Service Centre team will then check your laptop's activation data on the spot to validate the date of purchase. If your unit meets all the criteria mentioned above, they will take care of 80% of the repair cost while the remaining 20% shall be borne by you.


This is a boon for careless users who have a tendency to accidentally ruin their belongings. Usually, manufacturers do not entertain warranty claims arising from user error, so it is great that ASUS is offering this one-time protection to mitigate most of the repair cost for free.


For the full list of terms and conditions, you can check out their support page.


#ASUS #ASUSperfectwarranty #warranty

S533_OPI_160x600.gif

©2019 by Salty Media Network.